Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Fashion Collages

I've been scanning through the April issue of various Japanese Fashion Magazines; I got Ageha, Egg, Popteen & Ranzuki. Seeing all those pretty clothes inspired me to be more dedicated to my fashion sense. I've been so stressed out during the semester, I haven't really been taking care of my appearance...thus, I'll try looking more fashionable this summer!

I've already bought a couple of new pieces that I really love <3 I'm going to upload pictures of them on Facebook soon enough. I don't really like uploading pictures of me on my blog. Never know who's reading this.

So I gathered the outfits I liked the most from Ageha & Popteen and made super awesome collages :D Well...super simple montages, but the models are cute. <3

I want girly dresses. <3 I got a new floral dress that I really love, but it's more flashy-coloured...I'd love to have one similar to the one on the left, white/cream with florals. The one in the middle is a cute, simple white dress. The dress on the right has very subtle floral patterns, so I like that one too. :D

I want a "Yurufuwa, Motekawa" style like the 1st model <3 Yurufuwa: Light, fluffy hairstyle & Motekawa: Cutesy, Doll-like dresses/tops. It's pretty popular right now. I also love the 2nd outfit because it's like a sailor dress <3 I really like the combination of navy & white! As for the 3rd dress, I probably won't get anything like it since it tends to look really weird on me >.< But if I can find a sexy black dress that doesn't make me look weird, I'd like to have one.

I'd like to have a new vest, since the one I have is getting old xD; And a polka-dot skirt is always good to have in one's wardrobe, no? :D As for the 2nd outfit, I'd really love to find a hat like that, it's so cute~ I'd also like to get new structured mini-shorts, plaid blouses & perhaps some waist chains to hang on my shorts/jeans. As for the 3rd outfit, I love oversized sweaters, especially striped *thumbs up* And even though summer is coming, some nights can get quite chilly, so it'd be nice to throw on an oversized sweater over my clothing and BAM, instantly kept warm.

So that's it! Those are the outfits that I loved in this month's issues of Ageha & Popteen. I'll probably make one for May, once I get the scans, gather the outfits I like, and have time to post them. xD;

3 comments:

miruchia said...

awyeah, j'aime tellement les fashion posts, ça exacerbe mon petit côté féminin et ça me plaît beaucoup XD J'adore le outfit sailor-ish, c'est tellement full of win. En plus, ça revient tranquillement à la mode :) Et le gros sweater rayé est si si mignon, je te verrais full bien dedans <3

Lets work our asses off and lets go shopping agaiiiiin.

RoyalGarden said...

Ohh woww, j'aime tant la 2e robe dans la 1ere photo, c'est si adorable <3 Pour la 2e photo, je pense avoir déjà eu la coiffure fluffy xD quand je suis aller me faire couper les cheveux récemment et que le coiffeur m'a randomly boucler les cheveux, la 3e robe/fille me fait penser à Girls Generation O: Et j'aime beaucoup les 3 styles de la dernière photo, j'ai un chapeau qui ressemble un peu à celle que la 2e porte, je le porte plus alors ça me ferait plaisir de te la donner si jamais elle est de ton goût :3

miruchia said...

awyeah, j'aime tellement les fashion posts, ça exacerbe mon petit côté féminin et ça me plaît beaucoup XD J'adore le outfit sailor-ish, c'est tellement full of win. En plus, ça revient tranquillement à la mode :) Et le gros sweater rayé est si si mignon, je te verrais full bien dedans <3

Lets work our asses off and lets go shopping agaiiiiin.